If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, follow the simple processes in this policy to find out how to return your medication and check if you qualify for a refund.
You may have the option to cancel an order if payment has not been made or the order has not been dispatched. Once the package has left our premises and is opened or used, we may not be able to accept a return or provide a refund, because we can no longer guarantee the integrity of the medication.
Please note that there are exceptions to the right to cancel, including:
- Providing notice of cancellation.
- Medication that has been personalised for a customer.
- Medication that is about to expire or deteriorates easily.
We advise that you check all your details before finalising orders. In most instances, medication returned to us will have to be destroyed and cannot be resold. Therefore, if you decide to return an order, we may not be able to provide a refund. However, if you receive an order that you believe is faulty, damaged or incorrect at the time of supply, it may be eligible for a return.
Make sure you provide the correct details, order the correct medication and follow the terms and conditions in this policy to avoid unnecessary cancellations and returns.
- Contact customer support to notify us about your intention to return. This should be done immediately if there is a problem, or within 24 hours of receiving your medication.
- If you plan to return the medication, it must be in the same condition that you received it. If the medication has been used, it may no longer be eligible for return or refund.
- Returns must be made within 14 days from the date of arrival.
- Returned items will be inspected to determine if you are eligible for a refund.
- You will receive feedback from us once the investigation has been completed, informing you whether the refund has been approved or declined.
- If your return is approved, we will process the request, at our discretion, by using one or more of the refund options.
- Replacing the medication.
- Exchanging the medication.
- Providing a partial or full refund.
- If the medication is replaced or exchanged, you may be liable for the costs of returning the previous package and delivery of the new package.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund, unless otherwise specified.
- The return and refund process may take up to 30 days or longer, depending on the circumstances.